Mentors are able to share their experience, skills, knowledge and insights to help an individual develop specific skills and knowledge and to navigate their career and personal goals.
Sara mentors individuals to think independently and be accountable for their own growth and development. At the same time, it provides individuals with impartial advice, guidance and direction to enhance performance and career progression.
Benefits of mentoring
- Mentoring helps the individual to define courageous yet realistic short and long-term goals, focus on where they can add most value and impact business results.
- A mentor also helps an individual to resolve specific business challenges, helping them to identify different solutions and ways of working and define the best course of action.
- Leadership is all about effective relationships; how people connect, communicate and interact with others within and outside of the organisation. A mentor will provide advice on developing valuable relationships and building internal and business networks.
- Mentoring is individual-centred, yet it brings benefits to the organisation; personal resilience, agility, achievement of goals and retention.
A proven and trusted adviser to individuals and businesses, Sara has extensive experience in executive and leadership roles, specifically in sales and marketing environments and in leading organisational change and transformation programmes.
She focuses on:
- Mentoring for executives and leaders
- Women as leaders
- Sales & Marketing leaders
- Developmental mentoring
- High performers, high potentials and emerging leaders
- Newly appointed or promoted leaders
- Employee mentoring programmes and buddy systems
Find out more about:
Sara is passionate about people development - staff at all levels in the business will attest to her ongoing guidance, counseling and general support.
Chris Taylor, Consulting
Sara combines her strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to coach and mentor individuals, motivating them to achieve their very best. She always demonstrates, and strikes a balance between, an in-depth understanding of what is critical for success for both the business and the individuals.
Angela Brewer-Miller, DBM Plc