Leadership facilitation equips senior teams to enhance leadership capability, effectiveness and collaboration and create high performing teams. As a result, teams work as a partnership to drive the strategic agenda, address challenges and achieve organisational goals.
Leadership facilitation is a form of team coaching that ensures the group takes collective responsibility for building effective relationships, collaborating and driving change. Sara guides and coaches the team and provides impartial support, without taking the reigns.
Benefits of leadership team facilitation
- Leadership is all about relationships; how people connect, communicate and interact with others within and outside of the organisation. Developing successful relationships and ways of working is essential for leadership team effectiveness, employee engagement and achieving business goals.
- Team coaching helps people to appreciate individual differences and celebrate personal and team successes.
- The Facilitator will help the team to consider and resolve specific business challenges together, helping them to identify different strategies, solutions and ways of working and define the best course of action to deliver results.
- Ultimately, the Facilitator works with the group to develop a high performing team that collaborates to engage employees, achieve business goals and drive results, minimising the risk to the business of an ineffective leadership team.
Leadership facilitation expertise
Sara focuses on:
- Executive team facilitation
- Leadership team coaching - for operational, cross-functional and virtual teams
- Women as leaders
- Manager as coach
- Leading change
- Leadership communications and social media
- Presentation skills for leaders
Sara uses a blend of coaching approaches and diagnostic tools, as appropriate, to build self-awareness, understand how each individual is perceived by others, how the team is perceived within the organisation and to understand the nature of effective team dynamics.
Find out more about:
Sara’s skills cannot be underestimated; she is constructively challenging, thought-provoking and results-focused. She quickly gained the trust of my Executive team and made a very positive impact in a short space of time, delivering innovative, insightful recommendations that moved our strategic thinking to a new level
Nicola Hurst, CEO, MyCSP
Sara has a natural ability to gel individuals and teams together. Strategic at all times but with an ability to communicate and get buy in at any level. She is someone who you always want to listen to and always has something useful to say, bringing a fun outlook to work with her energy and drive
Mark Richardson, Right Management